- $2,000 permit fee through May 31, 2019;
- $3,000 permit fee beginning June 1, 2019;
- $4,000 permit fee beginning June 1, 2020;
- Permit fees to be fully restored beginning June 1, 2021
The following details also apply:
- The $75 water meter deposit still applies;
- The water district fee and/or transportation fee in certain subdivisions still applies;
- Permits cannot be assigned to another builder.
Building Permit Forms are available on-line: http://www.kearneymo.us/pdf/Permit_Documents.pdf.
Contractors should take this opportunity to update their occupation license.
Occupation license forms are on-line http://www.kearneymo.us/pdf/2020_occ_license_form.pdf and may be be submitted to Shirley Zimmerman email@example.com.
If you have questions about the Building Permit Program, please contact David Pavlich by phone at 903-4731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Colton Michael, Building Inspector, by phone at 903-4736 or by email at email@example.com.