Skate Park & Pickleball Court
SKATE PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. THIS FACILITY IS UNSUPERVISED. USERS ASSUME ALL RISK
ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THIS FACILITY. THIS FACILITY MAY
NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL CHILDREN. ADULT SUPERVISION IS
2. USERS ARE STRONGLY URGED to wear all appropriate safety equipment:
helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, hip pads and wrist guards. Know your ability. BE
3. There are CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS IN THE USE OF THIS SKATE
PARK INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BODILY INJURY AND/OR
DEATH. ACTION SPORTS ARE HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES.
4. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Anyone under the influence of
alcohol/drugs on the premises will be asked to leave.
5. Glass objects and containers are not allowed in the skating area. Please throw
trash in trash containers.
6. No smoking, swearing, fighting, abusive behavior or bad attitudes allowed.
7. Graffiti, tagging and other means of defacing property are prohibited and against
the law. Violators will be prosecuted. 8. No motorized vehicles.
9. Contact the Kearney Parks and Recreation Dept. at 628-4142 if there is a problem
with the skate park. Kearney Police Dept. at 628-3925 if there are other problems.
In an emergency, call 911.
10. Respect others and share the space.
11. The skate park is open from dawn to dusk.