Innovation Business Park is located at the crossroads of interstate 35 and Missouri Hwy 92, just 25 minutes from both downtown and the Kansas City International Airport. This mixed-use business park is located within an Enhanced Enterprize Zone and is zoned for light industrial.
- Water capacity for 3.9 million gallons per day (GPD) – City of Kearney
- Sewer treatment capacity for 1.25 million GPD - City of Kearney
- Natural gas is available via a 6-inch main - Spire Inc.
- Electricity 12.47kv - Platte-Clay Electric Cooperative.
- The site has two electric circuits from two different electric substations located on the north and the east of the property.
Innovation Business Park is owned by the Kearney Area Development Council, a public/private non-profit organization that serves to increase the tax base and improve the quality of life in Kearney. Total Acres 11.31 / 8 Lots $159,000-1,380,000
Innovation Fourth Plat
Carolyn Yatsook, Economic Development Director