Also known as the Consumer Confidence Report, this report enable water customers to make knowledgeable decisions about their health and their environment and provide consumers with the following information:
- Identifies sources of our drinking water.
- A brief summary of the susceptibility to contamination of the local drinking water source, based on the source water assessments.
- How to get a copy of the water system’s complete source water assessment;
- The level, or range of levels, of any contaminant found in local drinking water, as well as the federal health-based standard (maximum contaminant level) for comparison.
- The likely source of any contaminant in the local drinking water supply.
- Potential health effects of any contaminant detected in violation of health standards, and an accounting of the system’s actions to restore safe drinking water.
- The water system’s compliance with other drinking water-related rules.
- Educational information on nitrate, arsenic, or lead in areas where these contaminants are detected above 50 percent of federal standards.
- Phone numbers for additional sources of information.